Monday, December 28, 2009

stop this feeling!

thinking of you make me blur

thinking of you make me not in the good mood

thinking of you make me to scold my brother oftenly.

thinking of you make me waiting for the message to come in.

thinking of you make me want to text you.

thinking of you make me forgot to do homeworks.

thinking of you make me want to online forever

thinking of you make me want to eat and raise my weight.now i'm 51kg.

thinking of you make me want to sing  a song-kiss a girl by keith urban

thinking of you make me want to hold my phone everywhere i go.

thinking of you make me want to do whatever you do,whatever you like,whatever you eat.whatever your daily routine.

thinking of you make me wonder when this feeling will be gone.

thinking of you make me jealous.

thinking of you make me insane.

thinking of you make me want to think "are you so great.i mean awesome?!"

thinking of you make me

think,think,think!

duhh,penat,penat,penat.
what's happening to me?
i'm not the usual najmi right now.
okey,now i need help or i just let the feeling go?
or i just go to school n forget you.

YES,YOU ARE THE ONE!
you can't see it?!
never ask me why?who?what?
it just my bad,bad,bad feeling.
that reminds me to sing 'yesterday' by beatles.
ok,enough.
let us pray for our goodness.
leave this stupid feeling.
amin(-_-)






5 comments:

Syahindah said...

Kenapa ni najmi..?
Najmi marah kat seseorang ke?

Ardilla Noorezan said...

acecece. jiwang ttber :)

Legacy07 said...

fatin:hrmm.emo skit :(

dylla:jiwangkah?lelaki pon ade perasaan laa :(

RAFIQ RAFFEE said...

huahuahua......da naik da...hahahaha rileks....chill dude, aq pn ade gak pasaan, jgn piki la...tu la brader wa da ckp.....dont touch a girl....oke~

Legacy07 said...

haha.
duhh.nyesal aku~
oke2.never taouch a girl lagi.
yeahh!!
:D