Wednesday, December 16, 2009

feeling much better :))

finally,my long waiting had come.
yeay,feel like there is  light that shine my life.haha.ridiculous huh?
whatever.ok.

tomorrow,i will start my class tuition which is add math class.
the venue is at my lovely school,yeah really.i'm really mean it.
although deep inside my heart,i HATE it.muahaha.:))

hate it when it comes to the fighting part.those kids which i believe from kampung solok mne tah,love to make a fight although it just a small matter.duhh!really annoying n scary too.bapak ahh!!

ADD MATH
10.00 a.m-12.00p.m
by teacher form Sekolah Talib Karim(mak jalil)

PHYSIC
time:not confirm yet.
by Sir Jidin(retired) but i know he is really a very good teacher.*opinion from my brother.

hopefully,i will use this time well.
thx to Wan that organize this.
toce2 very much!

*hoping to get PMR result with flying colours n can continue my studies at the SBP or MRSM :)

                                                                         *AMIN*

4 comments:

Syahindah said...

Best la tu dapat tuisyen...
bagus2...

Hrm, kite belajar sendiri je la..;(

Legacy07 said...

sabar separuh daripada ImAN :)

aida_akim! said...

najmi , blaja rajin2 taw .
:)

Legacy07 said...

yea akak aida.
thx :)