Thursday, November 19, 2009

when the virus B.O.R.I.N.G strUCK!!


salam~
i know everyday is boring.yeah,but i really do use my time well :)
wanna know?check this out.yezza~


::READING::

hey,why are you laughing?
 i'm reading a child book.so what?
it's interesting babe!.A.W.E.S.O.M.E~
i admit that every time I read it,dictionary is always be my bestfriend.ayooo..
help me my friends!
read more books or practise speaking?
both of them?it will be tough!i try.
sorry for the mistake i made last post ok!ehem..

Mr Midnight,i really do love you!
your sexy body can make my heart beating faster than ever!!
oh,baby!just wait till I come to get you!arghhh!!haha~



what are you trying to tell me,James Lee(writer)??




::WATCHING TV::

ya.ya.ya
watching my favourite team playing that sucks games!!oops,sorry.
boring  haunted me all day long..so i'm a little bit crazy!arghh..;(
but,torres still scores!!yeah.<3
i can't wait for the next Liverpool game.
Liv will face Man.City this time!go3!~
Is someone can accompany me for that night?please...;(



::SLEEPING::

what?i can't hear you!!
sorry,i'm busy dreaming with my lover.Back off people!
::S.I.L.E.N.C.E::
najmi wants to has a good sleep.shhh...(+.+)

this is the coolest time ever!


::TAKE PICTURES::

who's this guy?
i'm prefer korean guys than HIM!!
go Shinee,V6,SS501,BingBang n others!
they're cool!!
but I realize,this guy(pic) is a great man.
believe it or not~poyo's*

nice hair dude~
blow my own's trumpet!cehh..


::CLEANING::

ouh,football again?
these are my booties!
although they look horrible,it doesn't stop me from scoring goals!yeah~
those were mine!
i want to buy a new one...
A.D.I.D.A.S please!!ok.
buy it for my birthday soon!haha...
i'm serious!or I will kill you!
::26.04.94::
you forgot?huh,thx for being my friend~

*messy

::DATING::

cat?i love CAT!!
he's always with me when i'm alone.cehh..
yeah!i feed him everyday ok!
but,he smells like a dead man!sucks dude!
*this pic is not suitable for people suffering asthma!


::nice pose buddy::



::DAY DREAMING::

someday...
i will.
i will represent my club-Liverpool!!
if not,why?
i can't dissapoint my deskie,Torres!
deskie?
yeah..!!we studied together long2 time ago.ahakz~

TWINS RIGHT?I know it!




the conclusion : this post is quite different.there are so many pics.
i have no idea what to post this time.only this i can do.
just enjoy it.
i try my best to post more interesting stories!!just wait n see~a lots of pic waiting for the next post!yeah!
happy holidays!!~
take care!!love you so much!
salam~



p/s:i'm really sorry for those who are having problem at this TIME.Just face the music dude.i hate people who is running from their problems.coward man!!don't be like that~be tough ok!                                                   
::I LOVE MY FRIENDS:

4 comments:

Syahindah said...

It's good to read, watch tv and sleep. I want to add something:EAT.
Haha..just kidding...

I think this virus is very dangerous, coz' it can make someone to eat a lot..more than usual..

Legacy07 said...

eat?oh,i forgot it.haha.
i'm getting fatter!
45kg to 50kg!!ayoma!!!
need exercise~

Anonymous said...

huhuh...xpe2 walaupapepn...post ni mmg gempaq....keep it up boy!=)

Legacy07 said...

haha.aq tau la ko fit.aq nk pushup 10 kali pon x larat.
tangan lembik tapi kaki aq kuat dol.
haha.
thx bro!blog ko gempak gak.!yeah!:)