Saturday, November 7, 2009

::transformation begins!::

salam~

hye everyone!!

wierd?why?because i'm writing in english babe!

yeah!that's true..from now on i'm trying to be a good english writer.plus,i'm trying to write without grammar errors~insya-Allah.

'be yourself la najmi,nape nk tru2 owg ni.'..i know there will be someone talk to me like that..

yeaa...it doesn't mean  if you write in eng,you are a 'show off'' person right?or just to be someone else..

erghh...whatever..d main thing are I just want to improve my Eng in writing and  speaking..

just to prepare myself  for any matter.believe me,you have too!!

but,i think maybe there will be post  in B.M..hu~(ske hatila kan..)

but,who will critic me?maybe you all can help!please..~

we will learn together ok!~i'm still poor!

see you soon~salam.

No comments: