Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Conjunctivitis~(sakit mata la ngok ngek!)

salam~
why??
suddenly my eye(left) turns RED!!
it looks like ghost's eyes,even worst than that!!
arghh!!!!


muahaha!!~photobucket~



yes!exactly like mine!!~

it's so hurt..
now i know those who were suffering this disease before~
yes,it wiil be so much hurt when I were praying.esp,sujud time.

your vision will  blur for sometimes,then it will be so much taik mata!eww,so gross~
haha,yeah.
i have been quarantine by my mom~
she said;

mom:hey najmi,don't go anywhere!you will make people be just like you!!
me:huh?yes mom~(sob)



wawawa!!
help me!!
i hope this freaking eyes will get well sonn~

ok,bye2!
take care!don't be like me.


keep you hands clean~
use soap~
jgn buat benda lain eh!!!haha~

p/s:can't go anywhere for this time~sorry for all invitations~
             ~I'm hoping  to get well soon~pray for me,ok?

::LOVE YOURSELF::

3 comments:

Syahindah said...

Ya Allah, najmi pun kena sakit mata? Macam mana boleh tetiba je ni? Hrm..sakit mata makin menular di Alor Gajah nampaknya sekarang ni...jaga diri elok-elok...

rafiq said...

buat ape gune sabon tu...hahaha

Legacy07 said...

fatin:tula,mula2 adik kte kene,pastu ayah,pastu mak,pastu kte la..~
sdih btul.xpe2,ujian~

rafiq:haha.sendiri mau igt la beb~