Wednesday, March 16, 2011

15 MARCH 2011

salam alaik :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAADIAH BASIRON  :D
LOVE YOU MAMA.
15/3 was my mom's birthday.she's now 53 and yet still looks young.huhu.doesnt show her excitement when we're celebrating her birthday.it's okay.maybe she was tired.all day long working =.=

yes,finally i joined the extra class with my ex-schoolmates.hehe.there's no boundaries to study.
Biology and Physics class.aahhhh,i feel like i wanna exchange the teachers at SBP and my school.
the way she treated us,the way she taught us,the way she develop the value of understanding on the students.damn,i miss my school :'(

ok,forget about it.I'm now Selandarian.haisyy.i was wondering when I entered the gift shop. why ?
ouh,just wanna show my aprreciation to my mom by buying a gift.hee,a brooch is enough for me to buy it.
it's worth.ahaaa,i had to ask help from the sista to choose it.hehehe,i have a very low taste =.=
so,there's it. BLUE with extra batu-batu kecil. HAHA :D

i had my training since two days ago and yet it's continuos.preparing myself.I hope I'm getiting better and better.although i'm not the main player,but who just know , I'm one of them.haha.there's so many days to go.the date is on May.still have much time to work it out.



still have a tons of homeworks =.= geeesh,work it out man.

p/s: addicted to DUNIA-Bunkface.ouh my -.-'

No comments: