Saturday, January 29, 2011

a successful month :)

salam :)
for me,it's succesful not to be at home for a month ! HAHA
now,practising to be a smart boy who can take care of himself.
yaa,i have to get out of the comfort zone as i'm in form five now.
 SPM examination is waiting.
prefect's job is going well,studies is just nice,basketball training and so on.
ouh,i wanna get rid of this early.when is the right time I can 100% focus on studying ? -.-



my plan that after this month of April,I have nothing to do except focus on study.
decided not take the Pengakap Raja.it's not necessary if my study is going upside down.it just one of my opinion.
I hope can use up this 1 week hols efficiently.homeworks.revision and there's will be upcoming exam right after this hols.ouh,gonna be prepared for that and keep improving the result :)
ouh,just wanna say I quite satisfied with my Addmath's result.weee :)
keep practice,practice and practice . fuhh -.-

tomorrow I will go to my cousin's wedding at Klang.
congratulation for my dearest cousin, Anoe @ Fazlina . I hope you will happy ever after !
I'm waiting for my brother's turn ;) HAHA.



p/s:damn,please I'm dying to have a credit :(
sorrysorry -.-

No comments: