Sunday, March 28, 2010

disaster :(

school had a crisis where last firday,no water are available.
ya allah,can you imagine life without water?
how do you want to take a bath or doing smthing else.you know what i mean.
maybe this is my first time having this situation.like my friends said,'last year,this accident last long for 1 weeks'
my response like,'WTH?'
ouh,ok fine.accept it whatever it is.
currently,i'm packing my bag to go back to school.
HEAVEN ! should we say that? sometimes yes but sometimes not.
haishh,every complaints,every problems,every hardship,just go through them with a strong heart,strong will,high dreams !

just wanna you to know,my exam starts on MEI which 1 month to go.time go so fast.
should i prepare enough to beat those brillant,intelligent and smart students  in SELANDAR.
ouhh,my ! i hope so.may ALLAH give me strength to study well and have a safe life.amin -_-
oklah,just a short post in a short time.dunn wanna waste so much time for the time being.
see you later.blogging rulezz !! XD

assalamualaikum.

1 comment:

RAFIQ RAFFEE said...

haha..releks r dowh..skola aq lg hari2 x mandi xdek air..haha